TONY T. ATHANS D.D.S.
BOBBY T. ATHANS D.L.T.
- Graduated from Loyola University Dental School in 1993
- Attended University of Illinois at Chicago with Bachelors
- Received numerous Scholarships and Awards for clinical excellence
- Has practiced in the Chicagoland area all his life
- Tremendous amount of experience in the field
Member of several prestigious dental organizations including:
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Works with compassion and honesty
- Truly wants to be the best he can for his patients
The doctor and technician are brothers. Keeping a family atmosphere is a goal they both wish to achieve. Our patients will be treated like extended members of the family in a warm, friendly environment surrounded by a comfortable atmosphere with the latest in technology.
- Graduated from Triton College as a Dental Laboratory Technician
- Graduated in both clinical and academic honors
- Graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago with Bachelors
- On-site technician for many procedures with a fast turnaround
As one of Dr. Athans patients, you can expect to be treated with the respect and compassion that you deserve. We are always happy to answer any questions that you might have about our practice in a straightforward manner. Your comfort and satisfaction are above all else.
Provide you with treatment information, carefully explaining to you your options and develop plans
in accordance to your specific needs and goals. Dr. Athans will take the time to thoroughly explain all your treatment options.
We take pride in offering individual treatment to our patients. Personal attention, and long lasting relationships.
Your comfort and satisfaction are above all else.
Dr. Athans combines his wide-ranging expertise in the field alongside cutting edge technology to evaluate each and every
patient. By utilizing today's modern techology with the latest tools available to us we want you to feel safe and relaxed.
Our state of the art dental facility is equipped for the digital world we live in.
We want you to consider this an experience.
Payment & Financing
Our practice accepts:
In some cases, a treatment plan may exceed your insurance carrier's coverage limit.